Re: Tektronix 603A Storage Monitor Questions

toby@...

On 2021-06-18 4:35 p.m., henryfinley wrote:
I have this storage monitor here a buddy gave me. But I can find nothing about it on the internet. And I mean nothing. He gave it to me along with a Tek 465B scope, which I have already gotten working. But I think the storage monitor may be even older than that. No paperwork or information can be found on the internet. Can anybody lead me in the right direction? Thank you.

I own & have worked on a couple of these. Manuals are on Tekwiki and
should include service info. If not, contact me, as I have paper
manuals. https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/603

--T