Re: 7104 versions, and vertical amplifier issue

Dave Seiter

Although they probably weren't "portable" like the 7104.  In the photos I've seen, they were more like installations.
-Dave

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 03:06:49 PM PDT, cheater cheater <cheater00social@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 6:36 PM Jean-Paul <jonpaul@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Rebonjour à tous

Bon courage, sure you will fix it,

The 7A29 have very special elastomeric switches AC/DC and attenuator that are prone to intermittents.

Use special precautions in cleaning as per manual.

Enjoy

Jon

PS  This fine instrument is a real classic, the fastest analog CRT scope ever, originally for US AEC nuclear weapons testing.  We are very lucky to have such a great design revitalized and in our labs. Vive la Tektronix !
The Soviets had 3GHz direct display scopes.