Re: RSA3308A Update

Bruce Lane

No worries. I've since located the manufacturer of the board, and got a
user manual. As for the SSD, I have some already. It'll be cheaper to do
a PATA/SATA adapter than go for an actual PATA SSD.

Thanks.

On 15-Jun-21 09:33, nj902 wrote:
I am sorry I won't be able to disassemble my unit to inspect the CPU.

I don't believe there was any obvious difference in appearance between the board in the machine and the drawings in the service manual.

The machine is running on an SSD. Finding a new one of the right size with a parallel interface was easier back when I got my instrument.

There is one on ebay now.

eBay item number:
203101179448
--