Re: 491 Spectrum Analyzer with Custom Modifications

Miguel Work

Hi! Is your 491 complete? With cover and all the mixers attenuators and cables? -----Mensaje original----- De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Dick Benson Enviado el: martes, 15 de junio de 2021 16:34 Para: TekScopes@groups.io Asunto: Re: [TekScopes] 491 Spectrum Analyzer with Custom Modifications Jeff, >> I'm just curious if anyone can shed some light on what the >> modification >> is and does (or if anyone on this group was the >> purchaser, because that would be cool.) I suspect the "Custom Modifications" are that abomination sitting on top of the analyzer. But, that said, there are no obvious connections. >> I was not the purchaser (sadly, the price was very good). I have a working, stock (unmodified) 491 that I would be happy to sell you for $290 plus shipping. I am located near San Jose CA. Contact me off list if interested. Dick Benson Sent from a Virus, Logic, and Mask Free Bunker deep within The Utopian State of California Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free. Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO