Re: 491 Spectrum Analyzer with Custom Modifications

Dick Benson

Jeff,

I'm just curious if anyone can shed some light on what the modification
is and does (or if anyone on this group was the
purchaser, because that would be cool.)

I suspect the "Custom Modifications" are that abomination sitting on top of
the analyzer. But, that said, there are no obvious connections.

I was not the purchaser (sadly, the price was very good).
I have a working, stock (unmodified) 491 that I would be happy to sell you
for $290 plus shipping.

I am located near San Jose CA. Contact me off list if interested.

Dick Benson

Sent from a Virus, Logic, and Mask Free Bunker deep within
The Utopian State of California