'Metec 5267' Voltage Tunable Filter TM500 module info?

Jared Cabot

I just came across this 3rd party TM500 module. It's a Metec brand, model 5267 Voltage Tunable Filter that I received in a 3-bay mainframe I purchased along with a PG506 and RG501.
I'm not even sure what I can use it for... Seems made for lower frequency use, so it might be good for some audio stuff possibly?

I have made a page on the Tek Wiki, but I'm wondering if anyone has any info or (wishing upon a star) a manual for it?

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Metec_5267

Any info or application suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Jared.