More FETs and Picoampere diodes added to the stuff page

I just posted a nice assortment of FETs, including duals, Tek and HP parts, and J-series JFETs to the stuff page. I also added the amazing JPAD picoampere leakage diodes from Siliconix, which are ideal for input protection. Some amazing discrete parts are all here in one place:

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#fets

I will try and add more Tek/HP items up this weekend, they are just sitting here, it's just hard to get all the photo prep, clean up and testing done in a timely manner.

All the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html