Re: 576 Curve Tracer FET Adapter Differences

Michael W. Lynch

Dan,

You are correct! Upon closer examination, what first looked like small rivets were actually shallow headed hex screws. I was able to get it apart. Upon opening the unit, it was then possible to gently push the PC board down and the little ferrule would make connection while you held slight down pressure. So I knew something was amiss. After carefully pulling the PC board, I found that one of those little pins that you were speaking of had been previously broken off and was already completely missing. So there was no connection at one pin. I was able to rig up a suitable repair and make the thing work. Now it operates as it should. THANK YOU for the good advice.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR