Re: 576 Curve Tracer FET Adapter Differences

Michael W. Lynch

Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply! I did not think to look at the service manual. The curve tracer is working properly as it will test transistors and diodes perfectly on both left and right sides. I have since found that the right side Fixture Drain pin connection is open, so the fault it is in the adapter. Is there any way to open this adapter? It appears to be sealed and non-serviceable. I appreciate you getting back to me as I was having problems making the pieces of the puzzle fit together.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR