From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of emissionlabs
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 6:58 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] TEK576 looking for repair parts

The TEK 576 is a crazy and most beautiful item. I was able to make charts of devices, which can only be made in real time, such as devices with negative resistance (firing of a neon lamp, and some others).

But some wrong use :( has burned out the resistor R350 http://www.jacmusic.com/Tube-testers/TEK-576/R350-Burned.jpg

I provisionally replaced it by another resistor and it works:
http://www.jacmusic.com/Tube-testers/TEK-576/Cracked-Resistor-4.jpg

I would like to restore it with an original R530 (2k86) resistor, P/N 308-0535-00 . I was hoping somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance!