Looking for RSAVu...

Bruce Lane

Fellow Tekkies,

I've just become the proud owner of a RSA3008A RTSA. My immediate
question is what the difference was between the 'A' and the 'B' versions
of this unit (I've not been able to find anything conclusive, so far).

Second point: Does anyone have a current copy of Tek's RSAVu software
available? I've tried downloading it from Tek, but got some kind of
bizarre error message about having to get approval for downloads from
some unspecified government source...?

This makes me think it may have been pulled from the archive, and
perhaps the web page was choking on its cookies or some such nonsense.

Thanks!

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR