Re: Need Detent Ball Bearing for Sweep Mode Switch

Gordon Smith

Hi Barry,
One option to consider is to ask around the local knife making enthusiasts and seeing if one of them will work with you on purchasing a group of ball bearings (break up the cost in a reasonable manner). You grab 2-3 and they get the rest for making a Damascus knife. A win/win for everyone :). Just a thought.

73, Gordon KJ6IKT

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 06:18 PM, n4buq wrote:

Yeah, I've found a few places but they're 25 or more. Not really that big of
a deal and if I don't find one or two, then I'll get a pack. In any case, it
beats buying an entire switch. I'm just so disappointed in myself for
"cleaning up" and now not having what's missing. I should've known a blank
spot for that bearing would turn up eventually.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ