From: "Tom Miller" <tmiller11147@comcast.net>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 9:32:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 24xx External Trigger?

The 24xx scopes can trigger on any of the four inputs or the line
frequency. There is no separate trigger input.

Use two scopes? two inputs on each and common trigger?

Regards

On 5/29/2021 10:18 PM, n4buq wrote:
Is it possible to use an external trigger input in the 24xx series scopes -
particularly a 2455 or 2465B - in the same way it can be done via the
EXTERNAL trigger input on a 465B?

I would like to use all four inputs to watch some strobed signals but the
trigger point isn't on any of the inputs but is at different point in time
(previous to the timing on the input signals).

Ideally, I would like to use the 465B to watch the primary strobe signal
and use the A Gate output to trigger the 2465B but unsure if this is
possible and thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ