24xx External Trigger?

n4buq

Is it possible to use an external trigger input in the 24xx series scopes - particularly a 2455 or 2465B - in the same way it can be done via the EXTERNAL trigger input on a 465B?

I would like to use all four inputs to watch some strobed signals but the trigger point isn't on any of the inputs but is at different point in time (previous to the timing on the input signals).

Ideally, I would like to use the 465B to watch the primary strobe signal and use the A Gate output to trigger the 2465B but unsure if this is possible and thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ