Added lots of Hp/Tek spares plus a new category, AC Power to stuff season + Tek blue paint details

We have been busy adding lots of support parts, and lowering the cost of ones tha thave been sitting a while, . Alos, I had many requests for more variable AC power supplies and Variacs like the custom HP unit we had up last month, so we have added a new category:

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#acpower

I will keep adding items to it as I find them. Let me know if any more specific requests,

On the Tek blue paint issue, the stuff I use, which is a perfect match for color and luster is marked as follows:
OMNI-PAK
Master Blend
EZ-Touch

the specific blend label says:
OPEX L61 Lacquer
L61XXL42-4383
Tek Blue
05/05/2011 (when I got mine)
Portland Commercial #4383
to reorder (503) 249-0222

I think several of us got paint at the same time some years ago,
this is all the data to get more, assuming they are still in business.
it is excellent paint, the match is incredible.
shipping, however, is a total nightmare.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/index.html