Re: 7934 option 02 and IKEA

Congratulations! I'm glad you got the 7934 working again. A non-working scope that doesn't want to nicely play doctor is quite frustrating (e.g. my 7623A is still on the shit list).

Those are beautiful sets of drawers. I will need to get a few for my bench (you can never have too many multimeters, power supplies, scopes, or storage solutions). The gray-turquoise does look like a close match to Tek blue (which I've been studying for the past few days). It's also just a generally nice color. Nice find.

-- Jeff Dutky