Re: Tektronix 2465B Square wave noise on active readout. #photo-notice

@Antonio90

Thank you very much Ozan. It worried me because the measured I vs V, taking into account the different voltage of the rails, was three times lower on the 5 and -5v rails. 42-46R stable, vs ~250-300R slowly increasing on the rest of the rails.
I also disconnected the power supply connectors on the backside of A1, and the measured Ohms were 50 on the 5V and 46 on the -5. A little bit higher, but still low. Maybe I'm missing a parallel resistor or voltage divider somewhere in the distribution rail.