465 Electrolytic Capacitor replacement done

Bill

Got all the electrolytics in the power supplies replaced. I used the capacitor adapter discs from CUOG on EBAY. They made the soldering job very easy. All low voltage power supply voltages are correct now. Got the traces back on both channels. Replaced a few Tantalums and small electrolytics while I was at it. Also replaced all the bridge rectifiers since they were all original and with the old electrolytics removed it was a much easier job to do.

Now I have to clean the Volts/Div switches. They are a little flaky but with some gentle tapping still work.

Thanks to all for your suggestions and sharing your experiences.

Bill