FS: Tek Type 134 Current Probe Package - Complete

Liam Perkins

I have a Type 134 Current Probe Package for sale for $US300.00 complete.
I'll tidy my many pix into a .zip and post later today.

In the meantime you can pull down a slew of info here:

https://www.pearl-hifi.com/06_Lit_Archive/15_Mfrs_Publications/35_Tektronix/Tek_Type_134_Current_Probe_Amplifier/Tek_Type_134_Current_Probe_Amplifier.zip

noting that this one's SN is 01328 meaning its Type 134 amplifier will
handle only the P6019 and P6020 probes.

It has been tested working on the cal' current loop of a 7844.

The kit is -complete- in the original case with power supply, P6019 probe
w/5ft. cord, P6019 passive termination PN 011-0078-00 and of course the
Type 134 Current Probe Amplifier, with which the included P6019 will work
w/o the termination.

Pls. ping off list if interested 'sales at pearl-hifi dot com'

Liam