Re: GPIB board for calibrating AM503B, or alternatives?

Jared Cabot

I've had a look through the document and it makes sense so far, but I just have to figure out all this firmware business and sending the right commands in the right format... I tend to program with solder rather than a keyboard, so it's definitely a learning curve for me. :)

My script will be rather large once it's done (It's sprouting a command line UI) but it can certainly be distributed with the document.
I might look at making a github repository for it soon once I'm not completely embarrassed by the code. hahaha.

Regards,
Jared