Re: GPIB board for calibrating AM503B, or alternatives?

Hi Jared,

Set the bus speed to 100kHz. That was the original definition by Philips Semiconductor for the I2C-Bus.
This value is also given in the datasheet of the PCF8570.

As I have already written, my "Bus Pirate" is on the way from China to Switzerland.
As soon as it arrives, I can send you the commands.

Have you been able to read through the document in the meantime?
I think after you've written a script, we should include it in the document as an example.

Best regards
Rico