Re: Looking for sensitive audio RMS meter

EJP

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 11:28 PM, cheater cheater wrote:

In my audio amplification chain I have an active analog crossover
which seems to be the source of noise. So for that reason I am looking
for a good way to measure and quantify that noise. The noise is so
high that it is audible in speaker outputs. I
I'm curious why you think you need microvolt resolution in an active crossover application. It is operating at tens of millivolts at least, and noise sources 80dB below that won't be audible in the speaker outputs.

Just wondering.

EJP