SA 492P with probe P6201

Attilio

Hi all, I have repaired my SA 492P and am using it with the TR503 (re-converted from TR502, modification made for use with the 7L13 on mainframe 7613), I saw that on the back of the 492P there is a LEMO connector for power an active probe.
I have an active P6201 probe, can I use it connected to the 492P? I should use a DC blocker between the probe output and the RF input of the 492P, but is this enough not to damage the 1st Mixer of the 492P? What setting should I use on the probe?
If you have any advice on using the P6201 probe that would be great.

Thanks for your attention.

-- Cheers
Attilio