Tektronix Plug-ins And Other Equipment For Sale

Dave Peterson

All,

I have a collection of equipment I am selling. It is in various states of condition from working to known to be dead. It consists primarily of TM500/5000 series and 7000 series equipment. Also a number of probes: 6006, 6047, 6053, 6054, 6061, 6065, 6075, and lots of 6108s. Nothing too special, but I will send a detailed list to anyone interested.

There is one very nice 4 bay 7000 series scope that I do not want to ship. I would prefer it be picked up locally.

I am in San Francisco.

I don't have experience packing and shipping such a large fragile item and I don't want to have to do that if I can help it.

Contact me off list to discuss at:

glomtek at the google mail thing.

If that doesn't make sense for you, you can use my email in my group profile.

Dennis has made it very clear before that this sort of offer should be taken off group after announcing.

Do NOT reply via the group. Only via email please.

Here is a link to pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UNm_xg8vnqxB0XkfnfjVlVGjpBsnoe0n?usp=sharing

I hope that works. I have more detailed information and pictures I will share with interested parties.

Dave