Re: WTB: Tek 576 and P6015A

ChuckA

Chris,

Sorry no, I am using both of them. One is dedicated as a tube CT, the other for semiconductors.

Chuck

On 5/11/2021 2:48 PM, Chris Wilkson via groups.io wrote:
Chuck,

I just saw your post. Any chance you'd part with one of these? :)

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 08:41 PM, ChuckA wrote:
I bought two 576's from ebay, paid $400 for one, excellent physical
condition, just needed new filters. The other was $350, again excellent
physical condition, just needed test fixture. Watched on-line for a week
and bought a couple for $50, no other work needed.

--
See Early TV at:

www.myvintagetv.com