front cover for 2445B

John Ferguson

I've only seen one of these things and all too briefly.  It was on a 2465B in a stack and not easily removed for inspection.

I want to 3D Print a couple of them. I can do it in two parts glued together.  Not having seen one in detail means I get to design it myself.  It looks like it ought to press-fit/latch over the flange which runs around the plastic front plate on the scope.

It then needs to be deep enough to clear the controls.  And I think it will be nice to have Tektronix 2445B embossed on the front.

If any of you have done this and could share an STL file.  If not, I'll share mine when I've done it.

john ferguson