Re: TM-500 Test Module Question

Jared Cabot

With a non-conductive front panel, simply remove the wire linking the BNC shell to the Front Panel PCB and re-route it to one of the two lowest pins on the connector between the Main PCB and the Front Panel PCB. (The two closest to the bottom panel of the module)

Now you have the shell of the BNC connected to ground with a genuine bodge wire! :) (and my apologies for the bodge too :) )

I just performed this mod on my unit and it was trivial to do with the only dissassembly needed being the removal of the side panel for access.