Re: 492P signal amplitude error and error 58

Attilio

Hello everybody,
I received the spare 1st LO YIG. I replaced the 1st LO YIG on my 492P and it worked again without error 58. I had to recalibrate the 1st LO driver board and the LOG and AMP controls on the front panel. I also had a problem on the A54 memory board (the version changed from 1.6 to 1.5 with the command lock on the front panel), solved by replacing an IC HD74LS07 on the A54 Memory Board (my A54 Memory Board is modified with only one EPROM 27C512 and two additional HD74LS07 buffers, the EPROM contains version 1.6 for 492P).

Thanks for the support.

Best Regards
Attilio