Re: Manual for a Telequipment S61?

Liam Perkins

All Right ! Fabulous.
May I trouble you to scan greyscale at 300dpi, that way I can make a proper
PDF of it and supply to those who've requested a copy, as well as to the
TekWiki. Done that way the scans will be good sized but ought to .zip down
to something you can e-mail to me at 'sales -at -pearl-hifi -dot - com'
were I can handle inbounds to about 25MB each. Maybe break it up into
several e-mails if needed.
TIA for the time and effort.
BTW, my request for pricing from this guy
http://www.servicemanuals.plus.com/index.html just bounced.

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 1:33 PM Tom Lee <tomlee@ee.stanford.edu> wrote:

Hi Håkan,

I'd be interested in at least the schematics, as well, so if you do get
around to scanning them, I would appreciate a copy. I'm sure Kurt at
tekwiki would gladly receive them as well.

-- Tack så mycket,
Tom

--
Prof. Thomas H. Lee
Allen Ctr., Rm. 205

On 5/9/2021 12:18, zenith5106 wrote:
On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 09:10 PM, Liam Perkins wrote:

I can't find a manual for a Tele' S61 anywhere and the TekWiki download
link provides a manual for the D61A. Any suggestions
I have the right S61 manual. If you still want it I can have it scanned
by tomorrow.

/Håkan