Re: Novice X-Y Problem 2265

David Holland

What about these settings? (From another one of my old pictures where I
was aligning an IF strip w/ a 2246, IIRC, it was w/ X/Y mode.)

X in Channel 1
Y in Channel 2

DC Coupling for both.

A and B Mode button: X-Y
Vertical Mode button: Channel 2

I wouldn't think triggering would be applicable to X/Y Mode. So the
whole group of Triggering settings on the right have no bearing.

David

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 3:03 PM Wayne via groups.io <WAYNECL=
AOL.COM@groups.io> wrote:

That does sound like a problem with the scope. There might be some info
in the book about the flashing displays but I don’t have time to look into
it for a couple of days now. See if you can find anything about what the
flashing means. And, it my be something peculiar to the 2246-I only have
the s open on either side of that one. Maybe someone else can shed some
light.