Re: Plastic Part for a 3L5

Michael W. Lynch

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 01:23 PM, Jim Adney wrote:

Pretty sure I've seen aluminum versions in various 7k plugins. The 7B53A
comes to mind.
Okay, I'm looking at the exploded view, Figure 1, of the 7B53A in

https://w140.com/smb/7b53a_an_svc_sm.pdf

I see a part on the Time Base shaft, #145, that looks like it could be used to
trigger a slide switch, #124, in the same way, but I don't see which part
interfaces those two. Can you pick it out?
Jim,

I think the part that Dave is speaking of is #87 "Spool,switch actuator" Shown on page # 2 of the exploded diagram. #87 is secured to the shaft and moves the "switch detent" #91 as the knob is pulled out.

This was a simple collar with a groove in the center that I was suggesting to be built on a lathe. .

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR