Tek 465B Diagnosis Comments Requested #photo-notice

I have a problem on my Tek 465B. On channel 1 the square test wave doesn't display right until I tap or push down on the rectangular white plastic adjustment blocks on the attenuator board. Every time I change the VOLT/DIV knob, I have to tap or push down on one or the other of the first or second block (counting from the front of the scope), to get the squate wave to display correctly. I suspect possibly a bad solder joint on the underside of the board. but I can't figure out how to get the attenuator board out, aside of taking odd all the knobs so I can get the front panel off, so I can get to the bracket screws, so I can take out the attenuator board. Certainly there has to be a better way. Thank you.