Re: What's a chat.. and why?

Vince Vielhaber

I thought it was funny he called it OT as well, since Dennis started this particular topic!!

Vince.

On 05/04/2021 05:26 PM, Roy Thistle wrote:
Hi:
This is in essence what I imagined the "chat" option was... though, it's a bit weaker in the flesh than other implementations.
A couple of things:
I'm not satisfied that if I use chat... that any TekScopers will join in. (That question was kind of implicit in my OP.)
Next, why is this topic/thread OT... if its about features and benefits of the TekScopes forum... it seems to me I shouldn't have to OP about it on Reddit. Right?