Re: 560 Series Plugin Dimensional Drawings

David Holland

FWIW,

I cheaped out. And went with some 3D printed clips, and 50pt chipboard.
A fully 3D printed holder was (after a few test prints) determined to
take - much - more time than I wanted to spend on each one.

I posted the clips, and a little back piece (and a picture) up on
thingyverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4846936

I think it works acceptably, and the little arrangement keeps the
innards safe from my gefingerpoken, when I'm mitten grabben them....

David

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 1:33 PM snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have never seen a full mechanical drawing with dimensions for any
plugin, really. Would be nice, must exist somewhere.