Re: OT: Groups.io bounced me

Jim Strohm

True t’ing!!

My Congressional campaign website got blacklisted by spamhaus in 2006 because one website on my provider Texas.net was forwarding SPAM.

I switched to a more reputable provider forthwith. And instead of serving up SPAM they served up large-breasted NASCAR lady drivers.

Hey, here’s some advice. If you ever run for political office and you have a website, you have to park the website and all its aliases until after you die, because it’s a sure bet somebody will pwn the URL and put a XXX pr0n site there.

Have a nice day.

Jim N6OTQ

Sent from my quenched-gap spark transmitter.