Lots of Tek mechanical and electro-mechanical parts posted

Finally, it's all done, over 100 Tek mechanical and electro-mechanical items all photographed, identified and posted up on the stuff season page. There are some interesting bits there, from the skinny BNC nuts needed on a few scopes to attach the vertical input connectors, current probe housings and switches, case feet and panel latches, power switch tie-rod couplers, curve tracer parts to reed relay coils. You can see it all here:

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#tekfans

No, it's not in numerical order, that's just how it turned out, so you can just go "control-F, then type in the part number you want" in your browser, and it will find it.

A lot of work, and many items are free (how can I charge for a setscrew?), so I am not sure it was time productively spent, BUT if it clears out these items, then susan will be happier, so that works for me.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.