Re: Challenging 2465 PS repair

satbeginner

Hi,

I bought just the PS, and no scope with it, and yes I ran it on 230VAC, but in this 230VAC part of the world, it is usually the RIFA's in the net entrance that give problems.
I already removed these :-) and recapped the Power Supply.

However, I ran the PS not in a scope, but just with using a dummy load.

It's my experience these Power Supplies are quite robust, and don't give many problems in general.

In my effort to repair this PS, these are the parts that are definitely broken.
I ordered replacements and marked these in pink in this picture :-)

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/263466/3216014?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

To be continued,

Leo