Re: Unable to see some images in 75th anniversary consolidated pdf

Tom Lee

Hi Dave,

I don’t know if anyone has replied to you, but they’re referring to a pdf now available at vintagetek. It’s currently featured on their front page. You’ll enjoy reading it, I’m sure!

—Cheers,
Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive typos and brevity.

On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Dave Voorhis <voorhis@gmail.com> wrote:

On 25 Apr 2021, at 19:40, Tommy <tommy@rausberg.se> wrote:

The subject line pretty much tells it: most images are there but some don't show on my computer (Howard's First Scope and World War Two, for example).
Anyone else seeing this or is it my computer ?

While they were presented one by one all were viewable but it would be nice to have the whole thing...
Where, and what, is this 75th anniversary consolidated PDF?

It wounds interesting, but I’ve never heard of it.