Re: Unable to see some images in 75th anniversary consolidated pdf

Lyle Bickley

Hi Tommy,

I suggest you download the PDF rather than viewing it "online". Various
browsers do different things with images, etc.

I've looked at the PDF with Acrobat and okular (on Linux) and all the pictures
are fine...

Cheers,
Lyle
--
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:40:08 -0700
"Tommy" <tommy@rausberg.se> wrote:

The subject line pretty much tells it: most images are there but some don't
show on my computer (Howard's First Scope and World War Two, for example).
Anyone else seeing this or is it my computer ?

While they were presented one by one all were viewable but it would be nice
to have the whole thing...

--
73 NM6Y
Bickley Consulting West