Good storage solution for collection of 500-series plugins?

Jonathan Pyle

I currently have four plugins for my RM45A (545A), which means three of my plugins are always lying around somewhere collecting dust.

It would be great if there was a bookshelf or rack where I could store plugins when I wasn't using them, where they would be enclosed on five sides and thus protected from dust and other dangers.

Does anyone have a good solution for storing 500-series plugins? I was hoping for something inexpensive rather than a vintage scope cart that would cost a lot to ship. Maybe someone has found an Ikea-ish organizer that happens to have compartments that are the perfect size for 500 series plugins?