Re: 485 super weak brightness control

Ondrej Pavelka

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the encouragement but there is more to fix still ahead of me. I
can get nice sharp trace only at lowest intensity settings the auto focus
circuit isn't working correctly, and there is weird behaviour of trigger
holdoff and I think the list will still grow somewhat but main thing g is I
can see the light at the end of the tunnel thanks to the people on here.

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021, 20:52 Tom Lee, <tomlee@ee.stanford.edu> wrote:

Gratulujeme, Ondrej! You're almost all the way there.

-- Cheers,
Tom

--
Prof. Thomas H. Lee
Allen Ctr., Rm. 205

On 4/22/2021 08:09, Ondrej Pavelka wrote:
Guys,

New Relays arrived and nearly all is healed. When B is selected all works
flawlessly, when A is selected everything works up till the 521 range. In
521 it's not displaying properly. More in the video

I'm so happy it's nearly there now!

https://youtu.be/xCO4kJbXaMw

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 01:21 Raymond Domp Frank, <hewpatek@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 12:48 AM, Ozan wrote:

I agree sometimes stepping back and looking with fresh eyes helps. Let
us know
when you want to bounce off ideas again.
Ozan
I fully concur, Ozan.

Raymond