Tek 050-2562-03 upgrade kit for 2430A

I found one of these, complete with 7 EPROMS 160-6491-01 to 160-6497-01, and a SONY Low power
SRAM, CXK58257AP-12L. these are some upgrade for the 2430A scope (marked right on them). I don't have
any details on the kit, there is no paperwork with it, so as-is.

These are all 1991 date codes, so EPROM contents can be iffy at that age, however, they can be read out and re-programmed to refresh the image, or used as is. If you can use them, they have to ship in a small box, so can't go for free, but $20 plus shipping would do it. I am not brave enough to try a padded bag.

There's also lots of free Tek stuff up on the stuff page, and general goodies at the bottom in the free section. never know, something might catch your eye. https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

does anybody have an RPR for the 050 kits or 160 parts? I did not see anything on the tekwiki site.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.