Re: 7L13 Phase Lock Fault

Miguel Work

Can you pleas make a video and share it in youtube, I will compare with mine

-----Mensaje original-----
De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Attilio
Enviado el: martes, 20 de abril de 2021 14:23
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: [TekScopes] 7L13 Phase Lock Fault

Hello everyone
I'm haunted by phase lock failures. When I select span / div at 50 kHz or lower the signal on the screen does not stand still and hops from left to right. I also noticed that the noise (Klank) of switching from 100 kHz span / div to 50 kHz span / div is no longer heard, but only a relay (click).
The rest seem to work fine.
The 7L13 is very compact, if you have targeted advice on where to investigate / act I would be grateful.

-- Cheers
Attilio