Re: 492AP screen dump

nj902

The TIA has developed a set of guidelines for spectrum management, frequency coordination, and system coverage verification testing. The documents include graphs of SPD and ACPR data for more than 25 voice modulation formats including analog, P25 C4FM, Tetra, DMR, and NXDN

Along with the standards documents, the TIA includes .exe and excel tools to assist coordinators and others. The tools make it possible to duplicate the published results and to produce results for new modulation formats.

I was curious to evaluate amateur formats such as D-Star. To do so with confidence in the results, I concluded that one should first master the use of the procedure, instrumentation, and TIA tools by duplicating the results of a published format. It was quite a journey.

It's a little off topic but does require spectrum analyzer screen data to perform the calculations.

Unfortunately, this list doesn't support attachments .

If there's interest, I could continue this discussion directly or on another list.