Re: Tektronix 465 Scope

Dave Peterson

Bill,

I presume you are looking at the early service manual, as "Fig 7-17 P/O A9 Interface circuit board" matches your description.

I think you have a typo: you meant VR1441?

Your description more closely matches the "SN B250000 & UP" service manual, "CRT Circuit" and "Fig 8-14 A9 - Interface circuit board".

I think Raymond is right, you have a Gurnsey (?) built scope, and the serial number does not fit the Beaverton "B" serial numbers distinguishing "early" and "later" constructions. I think you're describing the layout as depicted in the later service manual:

https://w140.com/tekwiki/images/5/55/070-1861-00.pdf

I'm still relatively new myself. I sometimes speak as if I know what I'm talking about. But this is what I think is going on.

Dave