Re: Tektronix 465 Scope

Dave Peterson

Interesting. I've been trying to sort out these intermediate scopes myself.

I have a pre-SN250K scope, but it appears to be mostly constructed of post SN250K boards, except for the vertical amplifier which is a mix of early and later constructions.

Have you tried using the schematic and layout of the post-SN250K manual? My experience has been that it is a good match to my SN177k scope. There are also component variations just due to the rapid evolution of some design details during this period for 465 construction. But the actual PCB seems consistent. Just the details of component stuffing can vary in small ways.

Can you put up a picture of the PS section of the A9 board you're dealing with?

Dave

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 11:01:24 AM PDT, Bill via groups.io <ko4nrbs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I found that manual but unfortunately it doesn't match up with my scope.
Thank you,
Bill