Re: Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Tony <tony@...>

Well, that was fast! Everything is gone, so if I haven't reached out personally, I hope you see this post.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 3:01 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Hi Dennis,

A couple bay area guys reached out directly, and they have this info now, but I'm also posting it here for everyone else to see.

http://encoreelectronics.com/tek/

I think a larger majority of it works, and I know the price is dependent on the working status. I was thinking people could make offers based on 80% of everything working, and then we could reduce it from there if we discover more failures that that. I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, but I also want the same consideration. The more convenient someone can make this for me, the lower the price they'll pay. 😊

Thanks,

Tony