Re: Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Tony <tony@...>

Well, that was fast! Everything is gone, so if I haven't reached out personally, I hope you see this post.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 3:01 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Hi Dennis,

A couple bay area guys reached out directly, and they have this info now, but I'm also posting it here for everyone else to see.

http://encoreelectronics.com/tek/

I think a larger majority of it works, and I know the price is dependent on the working status. I was thinking people could make offers based on 80% of everything working, and then we could reduce it from there if we discover more failures that that. I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, but I also want the same consideration. The more convenient someone can make this for me, the lower the price they'll pay. 😊

Thanks,

Tony

From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 5:49 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io

Hi Tony,

This is a chicken and egg situation. You want to know how much interest there might be but that would depend on what you have to sell and what you are asking for it. Likewise this might be the right place for it if there is enough interest in your inventory, its condition, and the proposed price. Any other place will want to know the same things so you have to make the first move and prepare an inventory list of equipment and its condition (working or not, etc).

Dennis Tillman W7pF

From: <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> TekScopes@groups.io [ <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony

Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 5:03 PM

To: <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> TekScopes@groups.io

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts. I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,

Tony

--

Dennis Tillman W7pF

TekScopes Moderator

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.