Re: Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

ycui7

I am in North San Jose. If you are in Bay Area I can come to pick up. But I need to see a list or photos shows the collection.

Without seeing the list, I am generally looking for a 7854 and possibly spectrum analyzers.

Yang

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, at 9:21 PM, Dave Seiter wrote:
Hi Tony,
I'm in Sunnyvale and certainly don't need any more stuff, but I'd be
interested in the list- you never know.  Might be able to help,
depending on your location.
-Dave
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 05:44:06 PM PDT, Tony
<tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have
finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will
likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis,
and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts.  I would rather NOT ship
it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be
interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to
inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an
appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony