Re: 2465 blower

Monty Montgomery

Also consider that some of us are pretty good at 3D printing blowers
that will fit onto a case fan hub ;-)

Monty
(the other one)

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 9:03 PM cheater cheater
<cheater00social@gmail.com> wrote:

Don't forget that PC fans are good and bad. If you want something good
buy Noctua, or, in a pinch, BeQuiet.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:28 AM durechenew via groups.io
<durechenew=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thank you, Raymond and Siggi, for taking the time to answer to this post. Unfortunately the motor of the blower is beyond repair (back side bushing is completely broken), therefore the whole stuff must be replaced. I've seen a blower that might be appropriate for the purpose, beside the obvious (and, as Siggi said, undesired) regular fan. I'm quite aware of all the issues (I recently put a fan on a 2235 and, yes, I had to go from 8V to 5V - for a 12V motor - to get a decent noise. For fan I was considering making some additional holes in the back cover to allow for easier flow; but no decision yet.
TT