Re: 465 Missing a Few Components

Dave Peterson

BTW Raymond, I have the same book: 070-1330-00 with the same diagram. This is the book to which I'm referring when I say the CRT does not appear to have a mesh circuit. Thus my conclusion. Not the only discrepancy I've found between this book and my SN177xxx.

Oh, and I just remembered another significant mismatch between pre & post SN250K: The B-sweep switch cam is different. I have an extra early cam if anyone needs one!

Dave

On Monday, April 5, 2021, 03:06:11 PM PDT, Raymond Domp Frank <hewpatek@gmail.com> wrote:

I added a photograph of the relevant part of the Main Board (fig. 7-12 in the SM, 070-1330-00),
here:

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/262670/0?p=Created,,,50,2,0,0

When using the web interface, just make sure you include the numbers and commas at the end of the link - or use mail messages.

Raymond